Toyo Metallurgicals Ltd is the frontline company of the “TOYO” group and has been manufacturing metallurgical chemicals for the ferrous & non ferrous foundry industry since 1963. The company provides a range of foundry fluxes, chemicals, coatings, mould & core binders, sand additives, feeding aids, sleeves & other foundry inputs. Toyo aims to meet the complete requirements of foundry men. The company has grown steadily and has several state-of-the-art manufacturing units situated in and around Mumbai, India’s trade and finance hub.
This is a full-time, on-site role for a Territory Sales Manager located in Pune. The Territory Sales Manager will manage existing accounts and generate new business within the territory, while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The role involves extensive travel, as well as conducting product training and supporting the sales team. The Territory Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales Management team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in sales, preferably in the industrial or manufacturing sector
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in training and supporting a sales team
- Strong sales management skills, including territory management, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field
- Technical knowledge of metallurgy and foundry industry is a must